Aerospace and Industrial Solutions
High-value carbon fiber prepreg materials require proper storage and handling to ensure quality and integrity
FlashLink® Dry Ice USB PDF In‑Transit Logger, Model 40700-40701
Monitors Temperature of Dry Ice Shipments
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Trip history statistics available on LCD
- Built-in USB connector, no special reading device needed
- On-board software automatically creates secure PDF report
- Patented Shadow Log™ feature guarantees data even if the operator fails to start the unit
- Low-lithium battery allows more data loggers per shipment
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
Fill in the form for more information
Discover more about DeltaTrak cold chain solutions for composites and advanced materials.
* Required Field
The aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis has created a new norm in how we reach customers that would normally be stopping by our tradeshow booths. We hope you'll find our materials and resources helpful in evaluating DeltaTrak's solutions.
Eliminate manual monitoring of TATS materials with FlashTrak® Telematics Out‑Time Solution
- Eliminate human error
- Save on time and labor costs
- Better visibility and management of inventory
- Electronic data stored for traceability, audits and compliance
- Reduce time spent re-testing questionable material
FlashTrak® Telematics Wireless Monitoring Solution
Real-time, continuous monitoring and recording for facilities where temperature and humidity sensitive products are stored, such as warehouses, distribution centers, walk-in coolers, processing, packing and staging areas, clean rooms and laboratories.
- FlashTrak TM Data Loggers send data wirelessly to a Facility Control System (FCS)
- Information automatically uploads to ColdTrak Data Central cloud service via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
- Alerts are automatically sent to personnel when out-of-range conditions are detected
- Actionable data shows patterns and trends used for making informed decisions to improve cold chain management practices
The FlashLink Dry Ice USB PDF In-Transit Logger has been purpose-built to monitor temperature during shipping storage and handling of temperature-sensitive materials such as carbon fiber prepreg and other TATS materials.
Fred Wu, President & CEO